Taronga Zoo Wildlife Retreat
- Project Definition, Project Feasibility and NSW Treasury Funding Applications
- Preparation and Lodgement of State Significant Development Application documents for NSW Planning and Environment Approval
- Engagement of Design Consultants and Design Management of design team to produce 100% complete design documentation
- Contractor tendering and selection through NSW Procurement system
- Strategic Delivery Advice during construction
The project will deliver TCSA a 62 key upmarket accommodation offer which will complement the existing Taronga Centre function space, with new kitchens, bar and restaurant facilities and a new bar and function space will be built in a purpose designed Platypus exhibit.
The accommodation buildings were built as 5 discreet buildings from Cross Laminated Timber (CLT) and utilizing modular construction techniques joined by steel walkways which will be landscaped green screens. The accommodation is immersed within the Australian Wildlife Exhibit which will allow guests to interact with iconic Australian Fauna and Flora.
- ClientTaronga Conservation Society Australia
- ProjectTaronga Zoo Wildlife Retreat
- RoleProject Manager